Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Darwin Complete.

Here are a few overview shots of the Darwin exhibit that opened Friday 10/9 at the Sam Noble. Generally we have 2 years to plan and execute such an exhibit. We turned this one around in 3 months.


To complicate matters, our graphic designer left for grad school during this period and we had to conduct a search to find a new one. I am happy to report that we were successful and the new recruit was able keep the project on-track.



Needless to say, I am extremely proud of my staff and the quality/quantity of work they produced for this exhibit.


Time to start working on the next one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this is the wrong place, but I had never seen a caveman with glasses before seeing the going away picture. GREAT idea, Bob

Anonymous said...

WOW. Nice exhibit Tom. The model ship was worth it, Bob